Hospice Home Care distinguishes itself by offering four levels of care available within the Hospice Benefit. It is important to know which levels of care are available as you select hospice. Many hospices offer only routine Home Care and Respite. General Inpatient Care and Continuous Care require more resources and coordination. Hospices that provide all four levels of care have the best and most resources to care for those they serve.
In addition to these services, Hospice Home Care also offers Palliative Care, which can be provided alongside curative treatment and home health. Click here to learn more about our Palliative Community Resources.
We are clinically responsive. Hospice Home Care’s Standards and Expectations are consistently demonstrated to our patients, families, referral sources and community. When people are anxious, facing difficult news and circumstances we are responsive. We hear each week how this standard distinguishes our caring team.
When someone contacts us with an inquiry about Hospice Services, we immediately respond with a phone call and schedule a meeting time. This is such a difficult time for patients and families. Hospice Home Care is responsive so patients and their families know and feel they aren’t alone.
Hospice Home Care owns and maintains its own durable medical equipment. We are able to respond within hours and deliver needed equipment to the place where the patient calls home. We measure every after hours phone call and visit to ensure prompt and in-person response.
End of Life Care Credentialing for Professionals
Hospice Home Care is now offering learning sessions and End of Life Care skills validation for professional staff. This series of eight modules on hospice care and philosophy is suited for professionals who are coordinating care for hospice eligible patients at hospitals, nursing facilities, clinics, home health, home care agencies, or other provider service locations.
For more information about clinical education for your staff, call your Hospice Home Care Representative. We offer eight core modules and six advanced modules to encourage community care team members and caregivers in understanding end-of-life care.
Little Rock Office
Toll Free: 800-479-2503
Toll Free: 800-479-8233
Toll Free: 800-479-0756
Hot Springs Office
Toll Free: 800-479-0599
Pine Bluff Office
Toll Free: 800-479-7496
Toll Free: 844-558-4100
Goals for Holistic End of Life Care
- Respond to all requests from potential patients and their families that need to learn about hospice within two hours of the call.
- Provide comprehensive, compassionate care to patients and their families.
- Commitment to prompt spiritual assessment offering hope and prayers from our entire care team.
- Provide 13 months of bereavement services to assist families and loved ones in coping with grief and loss following a patient’s death.
- Teach and encourage the use of Counseling / Communication approaches that can be used by the whole interdisciplinary team.
- Utilize staffing models that ensure that even short-stay patients receive the holistic / interdisciplinary care promised.
- Enable patients who wish to pass away in their home to avoid hospitalization by managing most conditions at home with prompt clinical intervention and caregiver coaching.
- Provide 24/7 clinical responsiveness and track our responsiveness to each call for assistance that is received after business hours.
- Provide Care Credentialing for Palliative Care & Advanced Illness Management to other types of healthcare professionals.
- Observe religious diversity while providing pastoral and spiritual care to people of various beliefs and religions.